Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lay Trading Introduction

Hello all, to my lay trading blog.

On this blog I will give free horse lay selections from one of my methods that I use to select my lays for the day .... I am a full time lay trader and forex trader .....

For The next few months, say 3 months or so I will provide this service for free ... after that it will be paid for as nothing comes for free .... I am only doing this to see if there is an interest in this service and to show potential members and lay traders that I can make a profit or you can make a profit with my advice and services .....

Everyday I will post on this site my selections for the day between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the first race of the day starts.

Please read and follow the rules as this is very important to make a profit.